Municipal Government Contacts

Municipal governments are responsible for issues such as By-Law enforcement, land use planning, public transportation, police, property taxes, waste collection, and water and sewer services.

County of Bruce
30 Park Street
Walkerton  ON  N0G 2V0
Phone: 519-881-1291   

Municipality of Arran-Elderslie
PO Box 70, 1925 Bruce Rd #10
Chesley  ON  N0G 1L0
Phone: 519-363-3039

Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula
56 Lindsay Road 5, RR2
Lion’s Head  ON  N0H 1W0
Phone: 1-833-793-3537

Town of South Bruce Peninsula
PO Box 310, 315 George Street
Wiarton  ON  N0H 2T0
Phone: 519-534-1400

County of Grey
595 9th Avenue East
Owen Sound  ON  N4K 3E3
Phone: 519-376-2205   

Township of Chatsworth
RR#1, Civic # 316837 Highway 6
Chatsworth  ON  N0H 1G0
Phone: 519-794-3232   

Township of Georgian Bluffs
177964 Grey Road 18, R.R. #3
Owen Sound  ON  N4K 5N5
Phone: 519-376-2729   

Municipality of Grey Highlands
PO Box 409
Markdale  ON  N0C 1H0
Phone: 519-986-2811   

Town of Hanover
Hanover Civic Centre, 341 10th Street
Hanover  ON  N4N 1P5
Phone: 519-364-2780   

Municipality of Meaford
21 Trowbridge Street West
Meaford  ON  N4L 1A1
Phone: 519-538-1060   

City of Owen Sound
808 2nd Avenue East
Owen Sound  ON  N4K 2H4
Phone: 519-376-1440   

Township of Southgate
185667 Grey Road 9, RR1
Dundalk  ON  N0C 1B0
Phone: 519-923-2110   

Municipality of West Grey
402813 Grey Road 4, RR2
Durham  ON  N0G 1R0
Phone: 519-369-2200